Service Engineer – Fire Biased
A new position has arisen to join a growing, progressive company. They are actively seeking an experienced fire engineer to join the team, you will be given excellent training, career progression and be given the opportunity to work with good contracts. This company have undergone a period of expansion due to gaining new, long term contracts.
- You will be expected to work on a range of fire equipment for both public and private sector clients
- Installing, servicing and repairing fire alarm panels and fire detection equipment
- Working alongside the other service engineers to provide excellent customer service to every client
- Reporting into the office with job orders and any issues you may encounter
- Finding and resolving any faults on the fire alarms quickly and efficiently
- You will need to have at least 2/3 years’ experience in a similar fire alarm engineers position
- Full, clean driving licence
- The ideal candidate will be organised, present themselves well and work well within a team environment
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.