Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
An excellent role has arisen for an experienced fire alarm service engineer to join a growing team. They are offering a competitive salary, good benefits and lots of training. The ideal employee will have 2+ years’ experience servicing and repairing fire alarm systems..
- In this role will you will be responsible for carrying out servicing, installation, and commissioning of mainly fire alarm systems, along with security and CCTV systems
- You will need to work closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- Installation, commissioning and repairs of a variety of fire and security equipment on a variety of sites
- This role will require team work among the service team and strong relationship building skills when dealing with customers and clients
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.