£25,000 - £30,000
Company Vehicle and Overtime
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced fire and security service engineer to join one of the leading companies in Belfast. This company are well established with excellent training and development programmes in place. It would be a good role for an experienced service engineer to join a growing team where they can further improve their skills.
- This role will see you responsible for servicing, installation and repair works on fire alarm and CCTV systems
- You will be travelling out to customers sites servicing equipment, these customers can range from commercial, factories and public sector companies
- Working in a close knit team to support each other where required and submitting daily work reports etc. after jobs
- Responsible for providing a quality service to customers and ensure all service and commissioning work is done to a high standard
- The ideal candidate will have experience within the fire and security industry
- You should have relevant qualifications
- Some of the benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension, employee loyalty scheme and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.