Senior Design Engineer
£32,000 - £37,000 + 10% bonus
Permanent, full time
My client is a market leader in their sector within Northern Ireland, with a number of sites UK wide there are plenty of opportunities to progress within the company. They have a brilliant culture on site and are passionate about staff training, progression and staff retention. You will be very supported in this position by the design manager along with the design engineers.
- To resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering change process relating to washing products
- To investigate and address customer complaints in a timely manner
- Reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with the production department, purchasing and suppliers
- Work to QFD, FMEA, design-for-manufacture, prototype development and field testing standards
- You will be responsible for ensuring current and new products meet standards for safety, function and reliability
- Provide full manufacturing specification package including engineering BOMs
- Provide solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products
- You should be educated to degree standard or equivalent in Engineering
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with heavy equipment design
- You will need a good technical knowledge of mechanical electrical and hydraulic systems
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.