Sales and Operations Planner Manager
Full time, permanent position
Competitive salary including benefits
My client is a global packaging solutions company that have continued an impressive amount of growth year on year since their inception. This would be a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established company with a brilliant reputation for staff development and progression. You would join their European team which would mainly be based in their site in Derry/ Londonderry and will require extended site visits.
- Manage the sakes & operations planning business process to include the key functions, S&M, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, engineering, quality, R&D and NPI
- Ensuring all forecasts are used to plan ahead and provide visibility for the coming months
- Manage, set and control planning horizons and time fences
- Review safety stock levels to support agreed service to customers
- Maintain the MRP data on the system for assigned products and areas while managing the product to site plan
- Link with key stakeholders in the organisation on the availability of capital equipment, materials, capacity and financial projections
- Engineering/ business degree or equivalent industry experience are essential
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
- Lean/ continuous improvement experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.