Refrigeration Service Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced refrigeration Service engineer to join a very large service team. This company are one of the largest refrigeration companies in Northern Ireland with work across the UK as well. This position will provide a van, phone, overtime and bonus structures as well as excellent training opportunities.
- Maintenance and service work on a range of refrigeration equipment across customers sites
- Responding to breakdown call outs
- You will be responsible for installation, commissioning and repair work on their refrigeration equipment
- Working with the other members of the service team to cover holidays or sickness
- Fault finding, repair and maintenance on the refrigeration equipment across private and public sector clients
- Reporting into the service manager and service support team with daily reports and any issues that may have arisen
- This position requires an experienced service engineer who is F-Gas qualified
- Experience in a similar refrigeration and air conditioning service role is essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.