£25,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the industry leaders in Northern Ireland. This position can provide good training opportunities, and progression opportunities along with a competitive base salary and overtime rates. The company are well known for high quality work and good customer service which is how they have continued to grow so rapidly over the last number of years.
- In this position you will be responsible for all general servicing and maintenance of the refrigeration units
- Working within the service team to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Servicing, fault finding and repair work on a range of refrigeration and HVAC units
- Installation work across the customers sites, working alongside the other members of the service team
- Responding to breakdowns and issues that arise
- Reporting jobs back to head office at the end of the day
- This position requires the service engineer to be F-Gas qualified
- You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the refrigeration industry
- You will need a full UK Licence
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call our office and ask to speak with Clodagh McKeefry
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.