£21,000 - £22,000
An excellent role has arisen for an experienced quality inspector to join their growing quality team. This company are well known within the local area for manufacturing high quality products and staff retention and development.
- You will be working alongside other quality inspectors and will answer into the overall Quality Assurance manager with any issues or queries
- The main responsibility for this post will be doing quality inspection on all of the different parts
- This role will also involve some basic design of jigs and fixtures as well as continuous improvement activities
- You will be responsible for ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and that you fill out work reports correctly
- This role will suit someone keen to get off the tools and into a quality role
- You will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a similar quality assurance or quality inspector role
- Internal auditing experience would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or give us a ring to discuss this.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.