£23,000 - £28,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a very successful manufacturing business as an experienced quality engineer. This post would offer you the opportunity to work in a growing, innovative team where there will be lots of training and progression opportunities provided within the business. This client is very well known in the industry for maintaining extremely high quality in the products and services they provide.
- In this role your main responsibilities will be assisting in the development of their quality management system
- This will be a customer facing role where you will need to go out and assess supplier sites and their own quality processes as required
- You will need to develop and grow supplier relationships both internally and externally to develop a good working relationship with them
- Support new product development within the factory
- Responsible for introducing long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
- You will report into the quality manager but will work alongside the other engineers within the quality team to work towards shared goals
- You will need to come from a similar background to that mentioned above
- This position requires you to be educated to degree level in a quality, engineering or manufacturing discipline
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relationship building skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.