£20,000 - £27,000
Permanent, Full time
One of the largest and most successful composite companies in Northern Ireland due to expansion are seeking a junior Quality Engineer to join their team in County Down. This company have a wide variety of equipment on site including Engel injection moulding and a range of CNC equipment. The company are continually investing in their site and have gained a large number of clients so will be recruiting staff to deal with the extra workload. They have market leading technologies on site and being a small but very busy company they are passionate about staff training and progression including progression towards sponsored chartership.
- Interpret and implement customer contractual requirements for quality planning, inspection and process control
- You will be responsible for promoting and leading good practice and improvements in maintenance and processes
- Assist in production planning and scheduling
- Carryout key inspection activities, including the operation of the laser scanner probe arm
- You will be involved with reviewing engineering data for completeness, accuracy, compliance to requirements and inspect ability
- Report KPI’s and direct continuous process improvement
- Work in line with relevant quality standards
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience within a quality role
- You should be familiar with quality testing tools and procedures
- You must be able to investigate, document and maintain accurate records
- This role would suit someone keen to join a company that offer excellent training and career progression
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.