£27,000 - £30,000
An excellent company in the Cookstown area have started looking for an experienced quality engineer; this position is due to expansion within the quality department. They have a highly skilled team which you will be able to work alongside and learn from. You will answer directly into the quality manager with any issues or changes you feel should be implemented.
- This is quite an autonomous role but you will need to work together with the other quality engineers to work towards shared goals
- This role will involve process improvement and changing procedures where you feel they can be improved and modified
- The quality engineers are still hands on where you will need to be on the production floor assessing capabilities and any potential issues that could arise
- Responsible for building relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure a smooth working relationship
- Responsibility for a range of products within a highly automated factory and machining facility
- This position requires a degree level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- You will need to have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar quality engineering position
- This is a close knit, family feel company so we are interested in speaking with Quality engineers who work well within a team but are comfortable working alone as well.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.