Co. Tyrone based
£25,000 - £30,000
An excellent manufacturing company based near Omagh are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their growing team. This company invest a lot into their site to ensure they have up to date machinery and processes in place. They have an excellent name in the local market due to consistently high quality machining and delivering good customer service. This is a family run company who are passionate about delivering a high quality service and retaining their staff through training and progression opportunities.
- As a quality engineer your duties will vary but the main bulk of your responsibility will be to ensure all parts are up to a high quality standard
- Work well alongside the current quality team and report into their production manager
- Work to ISO 9001 standards
- Work on their bespoke Quality Management System
- Any other duties as required
- You will need to have 2+ years’ experience in a similar quality engineering role
- The ideal candidate will have worked to ISO 9001 standard in the past
- This position will suit someone keen to work in a friendly and fast paced environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.