£28,000 - £32,000
Due to increased growth we are actively seeking an experienced Quality Engineer or a Quality Inspector keen to progress their career. This client has experienced a period of prolonged growth and it is because of this they are seeking a quality engineer. It is a family run business with good opportunities for progression and training within the team.
- Implementing quality management processes including internal and external audits
- You will be responsible for scheduling and carrying out routine quality control tests
- Carrying out internal inspections at all times throughout work in progress and on the finished goods prior to shipping
- Work well alongside the current engineering team and report into their production manager
- Work to ISO 9001 standards
- Work on their bespoke Quality Management System
- Any other duties as required
- You will need to have 2+ years’ experience in a similar quality engineering role either as a quality engineer or quality inspector
- The ideal candidate will have experience working to ISO 9001
- This position will suit someone keen to work in a friendly and fast paced environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.