£25,000 - £30,000
A large manufacturing company in Co. Antrim have an excellent new role available for an experienced quality engineer to join their team. This company have a brilliant reputation for high quality products and great customer service. The position will offer a good level on sight training along with career progression for the right person.
- Preparation of inspection plans, quality standards and creation of CMM programs
- Completing external and internal audits when required
- This is a customer facing role, so you will need to represent the company in a professional and friendly manner
- Support continuous improvement activities e.g. corrective action plans, 8D reviews
- Maintaining the customer relationship via ongoing contact, support and complaint resolution
- Working closely with the quality assurance team
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience within a similar quality role, ideally in a busy manufacturing facility
- There is a lot of company benefits available with this position, including; pension, life assurance among many others.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about this, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.