£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced site/ project manager to join an Environmental Consultancy in the Newry area. This is an award winning company with a stellar reputation for delivering high quality projects on time and to the clients exact specifications they have become one of the leading companies of its kind in Ireland. Having recently picked up a lot of work across Europe and the UK they are keen to take on a motivated site manager. This position would offer excellent career progression, a competitive salary and good company benefits.
- This role will involve a good level of Health and safety and ensuring it is kept to a high standard at all times
- You will be responsible for liaising with and building strong relationships with contractors and project managers continuously throughout the project. While also maintaining a good working relationship with the main contractor, clients and any other site based contractors
- You will be responsible for keeping each project on target to meet the timeframe previously agreed
- Monitoring and reviewing the work progress of all staff and subcontractors. Ensuring that the time records are kept up to date and that staff have all of the relevant training
- Continuously improve the process and product quality to better meet and set customer and market expectations
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience within Site/ project management, however they may also be interested in hearing from slightly more junior applicants
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Good team work ethic
- They particularly welcome candidates coming from utilities or construction companies
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.