£40,000 - £55,000 + benefits and career development
This is a well-established company with an excellent reputation for employee retention; they have achieved this because of brilliant training programmes and opportunities for career progression at all levels. It is a family run company who specialises in bespoke joinery projects across a range of sectors. Due to an increased work load and ongoing expansion they have a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and experience project manager to join their team.
- You will need to provide accurate records and reports
- Responsible for developing good working relationships with clients and customers to facilitate good partnering at all stages of the project lifecycle
- You will work closely with the project delivery team to establish and expedite project programmes, budgets and resources and support them through the provision of technical assistance and guidance
- Use your technical background to offer support across operational issues
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and meeting all quality standards
- You should endeavour to continually improve process and product quality to better meet and set customer and market expectations
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in project managing and developing a team
- Excellent communications are vital to this role
- Strong IT skills
- This role will require some travelling throughout Ireland so a driving licence would be essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.