Full time, Permanent
£28,000 - £30,000
A brilliant opportunity has risen for an experienced process engineer to join a well-established, family feel company. This company have been going for over 20 years’ and have continuously invested in their site to improve their processes and become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are passionate about staff training and progression, which is brilliant for someone with 1-2 years’ experience who is keen to progress their career in a market leading company.
- You will be responsible for ensuring consistency of product formulation for all raw materials and support the process technician teams with process improvement advice
- The process engineer will be expected to support continuous improvement methodologies within the production environment using your industrial experience of lean tools, such as value stream mapping, OEE Keison etc.
- This is part of the key technical resource in ensuring compliance with areas covering process safety, technical risk management, plant modifications and environmental monitoring
- To maximise the financial contribution to the Generation Business through effectively managing and utilising financial, people and materials and parts resources
- Ensuring compliance at all levels
- A degree background in Process engineer or a similar degree would be beneficial
- You will need a good level of experience dealing with and implementing process improvements
- This role will require a pass in A-level Chemistry
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.