Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary dependent upon experience
A well-established production company are seeking an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to join their growing team. This is a busy, fast paced production facility that has a large amount of automated equipment. This role will offer a competitive salary, good progression opportunities and good training on their machinery.
- This role will see you responsible for all general maintenance across the production facility
- You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Responsible for working to the preventative maintenance schedule with the view of reducing machine breakdowns across the plant
- Basic fault finding using PLC’s
- Resolving machine breakdowns on site and working with the maintenance team to resolve these issues quickly
- Adhering to all Health and safety procedures set for the maintenance department
- You should have similar maintenance experience, ideally within an FMCG or food environment
- Experience of refrigeration and hydraulics would be beneficial
- If you are an electrically biased maintenance engineer you will need to have your 17th edition
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.