Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Derry/ Londonderry based
Salary dependent on experience
A well-established company within the FMCG industry due to growth are seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their skilled team. This is a busy, fast paced environment where you will be responsible for the continuous maintenance and repair of high quality equipment and machinery. This role will offer a very competitive salary, good training and progression opportunities.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the machinery and equipment within the site run smoothly
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Involved in adhering to the preventative maintenance schedule to reduce the downtime within the factory
- Resolving breakdown issues on plant equipment
- You should be confident in promoting continuous improvement and take a vigilant approach to identifying and solving problems following a logical thought process
- Work closely with all associated with the maintenance department to ensure everyone is working towards the same goals
- Basic Fault finding using PLC’s
- You should have similar maintenance experience, ideally within an FMCG or food environment
- Experience of refrigeration and hydraulics would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.