£33,000 - £36,000 pa
Shift Work is required
We are currently working with a brilliant manufacturing company based just outside Newtownards. They already have a strong maintenance team within the business and due to a change in shift patterns are keen to bring another experienced maintenance engineer on board. This is a well-established, global company with excellent plans in place for further expansion. This role will offer a high salary, good overtime rates, and training and progression opportunities as well.
- You will be responsible for resolving breakdowns on any machinery on site along with your team members
- Adhere to the Preventative maintenance schedule to reduce down time
- Working on a variety of CNC equipment including 5 axis machine tools and lathes, spindles etc.
- You will be responsible for safe and good working practices
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- You will need a similar background within a maintenance engineering role
- Knowledge of CNC control systems Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained or hold a minimum of City and Guilds, ONC, HNC, NVQ in electrical/ mechanical engineering
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please call me on 02890339968 or email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.