Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Days’ shift pattern
A brilliant role has arisen for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a growing team. This company are constantly improving their product with the aim of becoming the number one company of this kind. With sites across the UK you will work within a fast paced production environment. It will give you the opportunity to work on brilliant processing equipment within a highly automated plant.
- You will be responsible for sticking to the Preventative maintenance schedule, while implementing any changes you think will reduce down time on the machinery
- Breakdown maintenance, working with your team to ensure any breakdowns are repaired quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with either electrical or mechanical maintenance issues that arise
- Continuously servicing packaging, bagging equipment or conveyor lines within the site
- If you are electrically biased you will need to PLC fault find on the siemens control panels
- This role is open to maintenance engineers coming from either an electrical or mechanical maintenance background
- Experience within a fast paced environment would be beneficial but not essential
- 17th edition for electrically biased engineers
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.