Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
Co. Down Based
We are working with an excellent production facility in the Co. Down area who are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. This is a family run company with a brilliant track record in terms of expansion, investment in their site with good plans to continue growing and taking on more work. It is a busy, fast paced environment but one that provides good training and progression opportunities.
- General site maintenance across the facility
- Conducting breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of machinery, including; conveyors, metal detectors, weighing machines among others
- Most of the machinery is PLC controlled so you will need to be able to fault find using their PLC’s
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance when needed, trying to reduce downtime on the machines where possible
- Working closely within the maintenance team and reporting into the maintenance supervisor
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- We are particularly interested in a maintenance engineer coming from an FMCG background, although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.