Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
Co. Down Based
I am working alongside an excellent FMCG company in Co. Down who are keen to grow their maintenance team. This role offers an excellent salary, good shift pattern and good overtime rates. You will also get the opportunity to grow your skill set working in a modern, fast paced, highly automated facility.
- This position will be varied and will involve general maintenance on all machinery within the production facility
- This is a fast paced processing environment, so you will need to work well within the maintenance team to reduce downtime and resolve breakdowns quickly
- You will service and maintain a range of equipment, including conveyors, bagging machines, metal detectors, shrink wrappers etc.
- Most of the machinery on site is PLC controlled – Siemens
- Working in line with their current preventative maintenance schedule
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance when required
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.