Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
We are currently working alongside a leading production company based in the Craigavon area who are seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their growing team. This is a family run business who are constantly investing money and resources into their machinery and production facility to ensure the best quality and efficiency.
- This will be a varied role which will see you responsible for the general maintenance of all machinery on site
- Given that this is a fast paced, FMCG environment you will need to respond to any breakdowns in a quick and efficient manner while working in line with the other maintenance engineers
- Dealing with either electrical maintenenace or mechanical maintenance issues that arise on site
- Completing their Preventative maintenance schedule
- This role is open to either and electrical or mechanically biased maintenance engineer, if you are more electrical you will be responsible for PLC fault finding
- This role will be open to experienced maintenance engineers coming from either a mechanical or electrical background, however if you are electrical you will need to hold your 17th edition
- This post will require at least 2 years’ experience within a similar maintenance environment
- You must be a team player and willing to work in a close knit team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.