Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £33,000
Shifts or Days’ roles available
An excellent role has arisen to join a growing fast paced manufacturer in the Lurgan area. This company have a long serving maintenance engineering team already and are looking to further add to this where possible. The site is constantly being invested in to improve the procedures and automation on site, to improve turnover time and decrease machine downtime.
- In this position you will be responsible for the general maintenance across the site, working alongside the current maintenance team to add value where you can
- This will be a fast paced role, where you will need to respond to any machine breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Working to their preventative maintenance schedule – implementing changes to this where required
- Dealing with mainly mechanical issues that arise, although you may need to help their electrically biased maintenance engineers as well
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery on site
- Reporting into the maintenance manager on site with any issues
- Ordering new parts that are required, ensuring you keep stock of tools and supplies that you will require
- We are particularly interested in speaking with mechanically biased maintenance engineers who are keen on progressing into an FMCG environnment
- This post will require at least 2 years’ experience within a similar maintenance environment
- You must be a team player and willing to work in a close knit team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.