Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000
A large FMCG production company are currently seeking a skilled maintenance engineer for their site in Armagh. This is a family run, expanding company with a brilliant history for development and investment in their staff. Working within a fast paced industry you will work alongside a well-established maintenance team, this role will allow you to work on a range of machinery. The maintenance role will offer a competitive salary, good shift pattern, call out bonus, excellent internal/ external training courses and certificates.
Installation and repairs on machinery on site
- Working on a range of machinery, some of which is very automated and PLC controlled, others which as slightly older
- Working to fix any breakdowns that arise and keeping up to date with the preventative maintenance schedule to reduce downtime across the plant
- Carrying out maintenance on the conveying lines, motors, check weighers and ovens among others
- PLC fault finding and stripping down machines
- Working in a fast paced production environment on a range of food and packaging machinery
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased with good mechanical knowledge
- This company place a lot of importance on the right person for the role as well as skill set, so you should be a team player who is keen to grow within a family business that are keen to train and progress your career
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.