£25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Bond Search & Selection are working closely with our reputable client to recruit a Mechanical Engineer who will be a dynamic individual willing to use their mechanical knowledge to enhance technical support to the dealers across the globe.
- Be a primarily office-based technical consultant to our network of dealers across EMEA, providing specialist troubleshooting advice and information to assist repair activities, whilst promoting quality standards
- Become highly specialised in electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems through in-depth training courses
- Working within an International environment, consulting with internal departments based in Europe, USA, Asia and South America to identify potential solutions and ensure effective handover of information for corrective action for customer issues
- Track open issues, allocating agreed corrective actions and provide feedback to dealers and Field team
- Travel occasionally to dealers (primarily in Europe) to provide on-site consultation on technical issues
- Provide technical assistance to Warranty, Field team and Supplier Quality groups where appropriate and required.
- Build strong working relationships and maintain high quality of communication with international dealer network.
- HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings
- Experience on Electrical / Mechanical Troubleshooting, Engineering and/or Product Improvement
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Experience of automotive systems
- Experience of interaction with customers from other countries and cultures
To apply for this excellent opportunity please click below or contact Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection for more details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.