Bond Search & Selection are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer who has experience in heavy industrial sectors to join a market leading employer at their state of the art facility in County Antrim.
With over 50 years' industry experience and a proven track record for investing in their staff and providing them with the best training around, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer to join an award winning employer as they continue to grow their dedicated design team.
Mechanical Design Engineer Criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Mechanical Design office ideally producing drawings for one of the following industries; Coach building / Recycling / Quarry Equipment / Materials Handling / Trailer Manufacture
- 3D CAD (SolidWorks / AutoCAD / Creo) experience
- 3rd Level qualification (HNC and above) in an engineering discipline
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal to be comfortable and capable communicating with people from different cultures and confident to guide and teach more junior Designers
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Improving performance, safety and capability of existing product range through R&D techniques and detailed planning
- Producing complete Bill of Materials and technical specification for each project
- Promote the company branding and style through designs
- Working closely with engineering and sales departments to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael Pauls and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
Key Words: Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Design Technician, CAD Engineer, Mechanical CAD Technician CAD Designer, Solidworks, CREO, PRO-E or AutoCAD.
For more opportunities for experienced Mechanical Design Engineers, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.