Mechanical Applications Engineer
£22,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE
Bond Search & Selection are working closely with an innovative Engineering business who due to expansion are currently recruiting for an Applications Engineer to join their team in Belfast.
The Applications Engineer will have continuous training and will be primarily involved in Metal Additive Manufacturing but will also be part of a multi-disciplinary team that cover plastic Additive Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Director and will work within a team of Additive Manufacturing experts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Problem solving engineering challenges unique to the 3D Printing processes
- Providing support to the sales team by determining most efficient way to manufacture parts.
- Programming/preparing customer 3D models for 3D Printing
- BSc Eng. (2:1) Minimum in a related discipline
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and fluent in English
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- 2 Years industrial experience
- Strong understanding of plastic and metal material requirements. Metallurgy experience would be considered particularly desirable
- Experience in 3D CAD package or CNC CAM package.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work within a collaborative environment in a growing Engineering business, please click apply below, or contact Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.