Bond Search & Selection are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician with a mechanical background to join a market leading, multi-site manufacturing company based in Dungannon. Working for one of the top employers in NI, this is a great opportunity to join a successful support team who are working with some most advanced high speed automation and packagaing equipment around.
Maintenance Technician Criteria:
- 3+ years Maintenance Technician experience with a background in mechanical fitting and / or packaging equipment
- Must have experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Possess either a Mechanical Engineering Qualification or have served an apprenticeship in Mechanical Fitting / Maintenance Engineering
- Should have a working knowledge of industrial mechanics and be capable of interpreting engineering drawings
- Experience working with pneumatics or hydraulics would be advantageous
Maintenance Technician Duties will include:
- Diagnosis and repair of mechanical faults across site
- Keeping accurate logs of all work carried out
- Complete assigned maintenance schedule as well as providing emergency response
- Maintaining and managing a spare parts stock
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Working Hours: 8 hour shift rotation, 3 weekend days out of 16
If you are interested in applying for this post please submit your CV via the link provided or contact Michael Pauls on 02890 339 968.
Key Words: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Line Engineer, PM Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Breakdown Engineer and Multi-Skilled Maintenance.
This Service is private and confidential.
For more opportunities for Mechanical Fitters and Other Maintenance Technician roles, please visit our website.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.