£25,000 - £30,000
A great role for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a large FMCG company in Lurgan has arisen. This company have a global reach with a brilliant name in the market for the quality of product and also for retention of staff. With excellent training programmes and career progression on offer this would be a great opportunity for the right person.
- This will be a varied role, you will be responsible for the general maintenance across the plant on the range of machinery
- Working with PLC controlled machinery you will be expected to be able to confidently fault find and read electrical schematics
- You will be working within a fast paced production environment where faults need to be rectified quickly and correctly
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance where required
- Liaising with the maintenance team to resolve faults and promote a good team environment within the department
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.