£26,000 - £28,000pa
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a leading FMCG company in the Tyrone area. With a state of the art factory and a brilliant maintenance team it would be an excellent place to progress your career. With excellent training and staff development this role would allow you to excel within one of the largest companies in Northern Ireland. We are particularly interested in hearing from maintenance engineers with a mechanical bias.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance across all plant operations, including adhering to the preventative maintenance schedules as well as implementing new PPM scheduled where required
- Involved in the routine maintenance of a range of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Reporting into the site manager you will be expected to work closely with the maintenance team to solve any machine faults or issues quickly and to a high standard
- As this work is within the FMCG industry you will need to work within strict safety guidelines
- There may be a need to carry out stainless steel welding within the plant
- Have a similar background to the above maintenance duties
- Previous experience in a food/ FMCG maintenance role would be desirable
- You will need to be a multiskilled or mechanically biased maintenance engineer
- The ideal candidate will be motivated to grow their career with great progression opportunities available as well as a good pay increase structure
- Good overtime rates and benefits are available
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.