£30,000 - £35,000 plus Overtime and benefits
We are working with a brilliant manufacturing company that are keen to appoint an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer within their team. This position has arisen due to continued growth and development within the company. They are passionate about training and development and have an excellent name in the market for high quality goods.
- You will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Responding to machine breakdowns and working to resolve this in a quick and efficient manner
- Responsible for the service and maintenance of all equipment on the shop floor
- Fault finding using their PLC’s
- This role will see you working on a range of equipment including CNC machine tools and other heavy machinery
- Work alongside the productions staff to ensure production targets are met
- You will need to have at least 2-3 years’ within a similar maintenance position
- Experience within the CNC machine tool environment would be beneficial
- Good electrical knowledge with a good mechanical understanding is essential
This role will offer an excellent salary, as well as; pension, training, good overtime rate and good progression opportunities within the maintenance team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.