£30,000 - £35,000 plus Overtime
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work for a specialist CNC Machine Tool Company based in Newry. They have world class equipment on site and are very keen to speak with maintenance or service engineers with experience working on a range of machine tool/ CNC equipment. This company have undergone rapid expansion particularly in the last 6 years’ and have a wide range of machines on site so due to increased work load require a full time maintenance engineer.
- You will be responsible for working in line with the current preventative maintenance schedule while also implementing changes where necessary to reduce downtime
- Responding to machine breakdowns and working to repair these as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality of the equipment
- You will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance across a variety of multi axis lathes, CNC equipment including 3 axis and 5 axis machinery
- Working alongside the setters and operators where required
- You should be confident in promoting continuous improvement and take a vigilant approach to identifying and solving problems following a logical thought process
- Work closely with all associated with the maintenance department to ensure everyone is working towards the same goals
- You will need to have a strong background as a maintenance engineer, ideally within the CNC Machine Tool industry
- Good electrical knowledge with a good mechanical understanding is essential
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about maintenance and keen to progress their career by learning and developing on brilliant machinery
- This role will offer an excellent salary, depending on experience as well as; pension, training, good overtime rate and good progression opportunities
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.