Bond Search & Selection are exclusively recruiting for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from a FMCG background to join a locally owned and rapidly growing food manufacturer at their state of the art facility in County Tyrone.
Benefits include: Salary up to £30k, day shift (Monday – Friday) + pension.
The successful candidate will be tasked with looking after the production line and ensuring downtime is kept to an absolute minimum whilst carrying out routine maintenance checks.
Maintenance Engineer Criteria:
- Time served Maintenance / Electrical apprenticeship
- 2+ years' experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Possess a strong understanding of PLC systems, inverters and pneumatic systems
- Have a strong electrical understanding with some mechanical knowledge to look after conveyors and washers etc.
- Be capable of keeping accurate logs of all working carried out and strictly adhering to company H&S standards
- Knowledge of robotics and/or servo motors would be advantageous
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide diagnosis and maintenance to food production machinery across different sections of plant
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on all assigned machinery and ensure detailed records are kept
- To work closely with the production team - to understand their requirements and keep equipment available at all times.
Locations: County Tyrone
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael Pauls and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
Key words: Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Technician, Line Engineer, PM Engineer, Chargehand and Shift Engineer.
For more opportunities for experienced Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Technicians please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.