£30,000 - £33,000
We are currently working with a large production company based close to Downpatrick who are seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their growing team. This company have seen a surge in investment recently, with a lot of new equipment and procedures implemented. This position would search someone coming from a mechanical or electrical maintenance background.
- Carrying out breakdown and planned preventative maintenance work across the production facility
- Working alongside the current maintenance team to ensure any handovers are completed correctly and with a good attention to detail
- PLC fault finding across a range of automated machinery
- Working to the preventative maintenance schedule
- This is a fast paced production environment so you will need to respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Working on a large range of site equipment, including; bagging machines, conveying lines,
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.