A brilliant FMCG company based in Belfast are actively seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their growing team. This company have a number of sites across the UK and abroad and have grown their company through high quality products and excellent customer service. This client offers an excellent base salary, shift allowance and a number of staff benefits on top.
- Responsible for all planned, preventative maintenance in accordance with the systems already in place
- Installation of new equipment where required
- Carry out the planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Ensure all work is completed according to the Health and Safety procedures already in place, to ensure a safe working environment
- Conducting breakdown maintenance and taking actions to ensure the lines do not go down for long
- Working alongside the other maintenance engineers to help with fault finding and shift handovers
- You should have 2+ years’ similar maintenance experience to that mentioned above
- Multi-skilled background would be preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a positive, pro-active approach to maintenance issues
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.