£27,000 - £28,000 plus overtime
An excellent role has arisen for an experienced maintenance engineer to join this growing team. This company are well-established and are constantly innovating to improve their processes where possible. You will work on bespoke machinery and will be given good training and progression opportunities. This maintenance role will provide good overtime rates, call out bonuses and pay reviews.
- A lot of the machinery onsite is PLC controlled using either Siemens or Allen Bradley so you will be responsible for PLC fault finding
- You will be responsible for operating and updating preventative maintenance schedules for all plant, tooling and services on site
- Installations and commissioning of any new machinery within the plant
- General day to day maintenance that is required across the plant
- This will be a varied role and day to day duties may vary, so where necessary you will need to be available on a call out rota to cover breakdowns, this is not a very extensive rota
- You will be responsible for resolving breakdowns across the range of machinery on site
- The ideal candidate will have similar experience within a maintenance capacity
- You will need to be motivated to grow within the company
- This role would be best suited to an electrically biased maintenance engineer who has knowledge of PLC’s
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.