£30,000 - £33,000
An exciting role has arisen within a private production company for an experienced maintenance engineer. They are constantly investing in the site, for new machinery and implementing new procedures to improve the site. This role is open to either electrical or mechanically biased maintenance engineers who have a strong background.
Maintenance Engineer description
- This will be a varied role that will involve the general maintenance across the site where required
- You will be working within a fast paced environment, on conveyors, bagging machines, check weighers and metal detectors etc.
- Most of the machinery is PLC controlled using Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Involved in breakdown maintenance and planned preventative maintenance
- This is a fast paced environment so all faults need to be rectified quickly and correctly
- Liaising with the maintenance team and maintenance managers to problem solve and keep to their high working standards
Maintenance Role Requirements
- This role will suit either a mechanical or electrically biased maintenance engineer, if you are electrical you will need to have your 17th edition
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within a similar maintenance role
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.