Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£26,000 - £30,000
I working alongside a growing FMCG food company based in Antrim who are keen to appoint an experienced maintenance engineer. You will work in a close knit, family feel company where you will receive good training on their machines and a chance to progress throughout the company.
- You will be responsible for overall plant maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns, carrying out preventative maintenance
- Any facilities maintenance required
- Working alongside the current maintenance team to ensure downtime on machines is kept to a minimum
- PLC fault finding where required
- This role will suit someone from a similar maintenance background i.e. food or FMCG environment but this is not essential
- You should be comfortable resolving breakdowns independently
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a maintenance role
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.