£27,000 - £30,000
A large, family run production company near Antrim are currently seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. They have positions available to both electrical and mechanically biased maintenance engineers. It is a fast paced facility with a lot of automated machinery on site.
Maintenance Engineer description
- Carrying out routine maintenance on a range of fast paced machinery, including conveyors, check weighers, metal detectors etc.
- A lot of the machinery is PLC controlled using Siemens and Allen Bradley
- You will be responsible for resolving any breakdowns that occur while on shift in a swift manner to ensure the production line is not down for long
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Site maintenance where required
- Working alongside the other maintenance engineers to ensure the lines run smoothly and on schedule
Maintenance Role Requirements
- This role will suit either a mechanical or electrically biased maintenance engineer, if you are electrical you will need to have your 17th edition
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience within a similar maintenance role
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.