Maintenance Engineer, Electrically biased
£30,000 - £32,000
A brilliant role has come up for an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer to join an award winning engineering company based in Antrim. This company are very well known in the local area and have a good reputation for staff retention, training and good career progression opportunities. This role would be of interest for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer keen to progress into a market leading company.
- You will be responsible for installing and maintaining all electrical and electromechanical plant machinery
- Work in line with the preventative maintenance schedule while implementing new processes to improve this where necessary
- Carrying out preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and installations where required
- PLC fault finding using Allen Bradley and Omron systems
- Liaising with the operators and other maintenance team members to determine the root cause of problems and ensuring these are fixed accordingly
- Reading electrical schematics for fault finding
- 17th edition qualified is essential
- Basic PLC fault finding experience would be necessary
- Ability to test single and three phase motors
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar electrical maintenance background
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.