Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Craigavon/ Lurgan area
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their growing maintenance team. This company are well known for their excellent quality of products and for staff development. It is a close knit team where you will work together with the other maintenance engineers in a fast paced production environment.
- You will be responsible for attending machine breakdowns, repairing any faults that arise and reducing downtime across the plant
- Working mainly on the electrical engineering side to fault find and provide your expertise where needed
- Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule and implement changes where required to minimise downtime
- Maintain maintenance records
- You will be responsible for installation work on new machines coming into the processing facility
- This is a fast paced environment so any breakdowns need to be resolved quickly
- You will need to have at least 3 years’ similar maintenance experience to that expressed above
- Hold electrical engineering qualifications
- It would be advantageous to come from an FMCG background
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.