Days’ Monday – Friday
A large, successful manufacturing company in the Belfast area are currently seeking an experienced electrical maintenance electrician to join their team. This position would offer the right engineer the opportunity to grow their skills set, progress through the team and work in a close knit team.
- Follow all work instructions given from your line manager
- Work to the preventative maintenance schedule and contribute towards this where necessary
- Total preventative maintenance on the range of machines
- Responding quickly to all breakdown issues within your remit
- Working closely with the other maintenance engineers and answering into the maintenance supervisors and maintenance managers
- Maintenance on and fault finding using PLC’s
- You will ideally be apprentice trained or have a HNC qualification
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar maintenance role
- PLC f.f experience is beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.