Permanent, Full time
£20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
My client is a leading supplier of domestic gas within Northern Ireland, they have grown consistently to become one of the largest companies within this sector. They are passionate about staff growth and consistently invest in training and ensure staff progression throughout all departments. This would be an excellent opportunity for a gas engineer keen to develop their career in a progressive company.
- You will be responsible for providing a system design and planning service using computer based network modelling, G.I.S, database systems and to add value at all stages of this process
- To add value to engineering designs through use of best available technology and technical solutions
- You will be involved in auditing a range of distribution activities including construction, maintenance, plant protection and live gas operations
- To be involved with and participate in the training and competence assessment of others.
- You should be comfortable liaising with internal customers and contractors to ensure the programme and constructability of customer supplies are achieved
- A driving licence is essential for this position
- Ideally the candidate will have a third level engineering qualification, ideally supported by relevant work experience in a design/ construction role
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work confidently independently and comfortably as part of a team
- You will need to have comprehensive IT skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.