Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
We are working closely with a leading fire and security company based near Belfast, they are keen to continue their growth within the service team. Due to an increase in contracts they are actively seeking an experience service engineer who can help with the work load. This role offers an excellent base salary, good overtime, company vehicle and training on their equipment.
- This will be a varied role which will involve servicing, installation and commissioning of mainly fire alarm systems as well as security and CCTV systems
- The service team work closely together and you will be responsible for submitting work orders at the end of each job
- Responsible for responding to mechanical and electrical faults
- Working on a variety of customers sites, including both public sector and private sector clients
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.