Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
A well-known, established fire and security company in the Belfast area are currently seeking an experience F&S Service engineer to join their successful team. This company have a brilliant name in the local market due to consistent customer support and excellent training within the team to ensure everyone strives to the same high standard. It is a close knit service team where you will work together to ensure all work is completed and documented in a professional manner. This role offers a good base salary, good overtime rates, van/car and company benefits including pension.
- You will be responsible for the general maintenance and servicing work on a range of fire alarm systems and security systems
- Installation and servicing work
- Carrying out routine testing, repairs and inspection of fire detection, fire alarm and other similar equipment
- Going out to customer sites where you will be a representative of the company and will therefore need to be friendly and professional at all times
- Working on a range of alarm systems within both fire and security as well as emergency lighting systems
- You will need to have a full, valid UK driving licence
- Ability to work independently and off your own initiative
- You will ideally have your 17th edition qualification
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.