Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
Company Vehicle and good overtime rates available
An excellent fire and Security company in the Belfast area are looking to expand their service team with an experienced fire and Security Engineer. This post has come about due to an increase in long term contracts. It will give you the opportunity of growing your career within a close knit team; with good training and benefits on offer they have a very low rate of staff turnover.
- This role will see you responsible for servicing and maintenance work on a range of both fire and security equipment
- You will need to install, commission and repair fire alarms, security systems and CCTV equipment
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding where needed
- Working with a range of control panels
- You will be responsible for submitting work reports and representing the company in a professional and positive light across all customers
- Dealing with fire and security work across a range of customers within the public and private sectors
- You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multi discipline fire and security service role
- You will need a full, valid driving licence
- 17th edition is beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.