Fire and Security Service Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000
Flexible on location
Company Vehicle, phone, laptop and benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fire alarm engineer/ security engineer to join a well-established, growing company in Northern Ireland. The company have a skilled team of fire and security engineers so the role would come with excellent support and progression opportunities for the right candidate. The company benefits from an excellent name in the local market because of their good attention to detail and high quality work.
- You will be responsible for carrying out servicing, installation, commissioning and small works of fire alarm systems across a range of sites
- This position will involve travelling to customer sites and ensuring fire alarms and security systems are installed and serviced correctly
- Working closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- Installation, commissioning and repairs of a variety of fire and security equipment on a variety of sites
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- This position will suit someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fire and security/ CCTV engineering post
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.