Fire and Security Service Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
A leading Fire and Security company have undergone a period of rapid expansion and so are recruiting for an experienced fire and security engineer or CCTV engineer. They have gained several large, stable contracts with companies ranging from domestic to large commercial companies. This role would offer a competitive salary, good working benefits and training to ensure the employees are happy and continuing a low staff turnover. This is an award winning business with an excellent reputation in the local market.
- Your main responsibility will be installation, servicing and commissioning of fire alarm systems and CCTV equipment across a range of sites
- Working closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- Ensuring all work is recorded and filed in a report back to the company on a daily/ weekly basis. Working to KPI’s and good practice training to ensure the company remains one of the leaders in the industry
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc. as well as working knowledge of CCTV equipment
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet convers
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.